Nightlife & the Arts in Auckland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Auckland Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Aotea Centre is Auckland's main venue for the performing arts...
Art Out West Trail
A group of 30 artists in Waitakere, west of Auckland, have set...
An independent contemporary gallery, Artspace shows both international...
Auckland Theatre Company (ATC)
While Aucklanders endure accusations of philistinism, mostly...
Auckland Town Hall
Both orchestras perform at the Aotea Centre on occasion, but...
Playing strictly disco and with a dance floor lighted in colored...
The Civic Theatre is host to many of the performances by international...
Classic Comedy & Bar
Classic Comedy & Bar is Auckland's main venue for live comedy...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Auckland Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel