All Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty Hotels
Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty Hotels
|A-B C-E F-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A mile from the town center, but only across the road from Buffalo . . .
The views from each of the units' grapevine-and-passion fruit-draped. . .
Anglers Lodge Motel and Holiday Park
In a valley off the main road between Coromandel and Colville,. . .
|$$||Colville and Beyond|
You can step out of this tiny, family-run property's garden onto. . .
Blue Water Motel
These bright and cheery colourful units are at the southern end. . .
Looking out over Whangamata and the islands in its harbor from. . .
Built in the 1870s and later owned by three Thames mayors, this. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand