- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The green casements on a terra cotta wall perfectly highlight the homey interior of this well-established, classic Italian restaurant. Study the shots of the Italian countryside after ordering Filetto di Agnello, grilled lamb fillet, rosemary potatoes, vine tomato with a red wine and mint sauce. Sip your red wine while waiting for Torta di Cioccloato, moist dark chocolate cake drizzled with chocolate sauce and garnished with whipped cream and fruit; it's all delightful.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
We have just returned from two weeks in the land of the long white cloud although we only saw cloud on two days and rain on one!
We spent a week in the Bay of Islands with the highlight being sailing i Read more
Hi, all -- since I find other people's trip reports so helpful I've decided to post one of mine. Read more
Hi we are a family of four with two older teenage children and planning a New Zealand trip in December 2013 for about 3 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more