Sights & Attractions in East Coast and the Volcanic Zone
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions East Coast and the Volcanic Zone
|A-B C-D E-G H-K L-N O-S T-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this working sheep-and-cattle farm you can get a guided tour...
The Waikato River is dammed along its length; the first construction...
One of Napier's more notable buildings is at the corner of Hastings...
Blue and Green Lakes
You'll find these vibrant lakes on the road to Te Wairoa and...
|Bodies of Water||Rotorua Environs|
At the southern end of the Government Gardens you can soak in...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Rotorua|
One of the most handsome wineries in the area, Brookfields features...
|Wineries / Breweries||Hawke's Bay|
Buried Village Te Wairoa
At the end of the 19th century, Te Wairoa (tay why-ro-ah, "the...
|Archaeological Sites||Rotorua Environs|
In the Central Valley region of Gisborne and only a few minutes...
|Wineries / Breweries||Gisborne|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand