- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Remember that driving is on the left, and in places roads can be quite narrow and winding. Always keep the tank full, as gas stations in country areas can be hard to come by. Cameras and other valuables left in cars are magnets for thieves, so don't leave them in view. Always lock your vehicle, even if only leaving it for a short time.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand