Sights & Attractions in North Island's West Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions North Island's West Coast
|A-F G-M N-Q R-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At Aranui Cave, eons of dripping water have sculpted a delicate...
Billy Black's Kiwi Culture Show
An attraction of the non-cave variety, Billy Black's Kiwi Culture...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Waitomo|
Cambridge Country Store
Visit the Cambridge Country Store, housed in an old, historic...
|Stores / Malls||Cambridge|
Chronicle Glass Studio
Wanganui is home to a thriving glass community, with more than...
|Stores / Malls||Wanganui|
Durie Hill Lookout
You won't find anything like this elsewhere in the Southern Hemisphere...
Egmont National Park
Mt. Taranaki dominates the landscape and is the focal point of...
|Parks||Egmont National Park|
For a taste of authentic, farming New Zealand and a rural town...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand