- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Primetime Charters & Gamefishing. John Gregory of Primetime Charters & Gamefishing has more than 25 years experience at sea. The company, which holds the New Zealand record for most marlin caught, goes after all sport fish, specializing in broadbill swordfish. Prices start at NZ$3,350 per day, with most trips between January and June taking five to seven days. Conifer La., Kerikeri, 0294. 09/407-1299. www.primetimecharters.co.nz.
More Sports and Outdoors
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand