Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Northland and the Bay of Islands
|A-J K-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Kerikeri Mission Station
The station, which includes the 1821 Mission House (Mission House)...
|Houses / Mansions||Kerikeri|
Across the road from the Kerikeri Basin's Stone Store is a path...
Mangungu Mission House
The 1838 Mangungu Mission House is an overlooked stop on the...
|Architectural Sites||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Matakohe Kauri Museum
South of Dargaville is Matakohe, a pocket-size town with an outstanding...
|Museums / Galleries||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Two giants stand in Warkworth, near the Warkworth Museum—two...
On the National Trust Estate beyond the Treaty Grounds, Mt. Bledisloe...
|Viewpoints||Paihia and Waitangi|
New Zealand's oldest industrial building, the Pompallier Mission...
|Houses / Mansions||Russell|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand