Sights & Attractions in The Southern Alps and Fiordland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Southern Alps and Fiordland
|A-F G-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Gibbston Valley Wines
At Gibbston Valley Wines, the best-known vineyard in central Otago...
|Wineries / Breweries||Queenstown|
Have a Shot
Pretend you're Tiger Woods or Robin Hood at Have a Shot. At this...
The long, narrow expanse of Lake Tekapo anchors the area. Its...
|Bodies of Water||Mackenzie Country and Lake Tekapo|
Lakes District Museum
Stop by the Lakes District Museum, which has artifacts of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Arrowtown|
The Milford Road, from Te Anau to Milford Sound, winds through...
|Scenic Drives||Te Anau|
Fiordland National Park's most accessible and busiest attraction...
|Bodies of Water||Milford Sound|
New Zealand Fighter Pilots Museum
On your way into town on State Highway 6, you'll pass the New...
|Museums / Galleries||Wanaka|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations
- $3099 & up -- Australia, New Zealand & Cook Islands Getaway — $3,099 Travelscene
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Down Under Answers