Sights & Attractions in Anguilla
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Exploring on Anguilla is mostly about checking out the spectacular beaches and resorts. The island has only a few roads, but they have been improving significantly in recent years, and the lack of adequate signage is being addressed. Locals are happy to provide directions, but using the readily available tourist map is the best idea. Visit the Anguilla Tourist Board, centrally located on Coronation Avenue in The Valley.
The Anguilla Heritage Trail is a free, self-guided tour of 10 important historical sights that can be explored independently in any order. Wallblake House, in The Valley, is the main information center for the trail, or you can just look for the large boulders with descriptive plaques.
Browse Anguilla Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore