Sights & Attractions in Aruba
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Aruba
|A-B C-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The lighthouse, built by a French architect in 1910, stands at...
|Geological Sites, Nautical Sites||Aruba|
On the southwestern coast, across the highway from what is quickly...
Fisherman's Huts (Hadicurari)
Next to the Holiday Inn is a windsurfer's haven with good swimming...
One of the island's oldest edifices, Aruba's historic fort was...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Aruba|
To the southeast of San Nicolas, a sweep of blinding-white sand...
Malmok Beach (Boca Catalina)
On the northwestern shore, this small, nondescript beach borders...
Impressively wide, the white sand shoreline in front of the Manchebo...
Named for its shape (hooiberg means "haystack" in Dutch), this...
|Geological Sites, Viewpoints||Aruba|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean — $799 American Express Travel