Grand Bahama Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Bahama Island Hotel Reviews
Grand Bahama accommodations remain some of the Bahamas' most affordable, especially those away from the beach. The majority of these provide free shuttle service to the nearest stretch of sand. The island's most extravagant hotels are beachfront, with the exception of Pelican Bay. These include the sprawling Our Lucaya Beach and Golf Resort; Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, an all-inclusive east of Lucaya; and the West End's elegant Old Bahama Bay at Ginn sur Mer. Small apartment complexes and time-share rentals are economical alternatives, especially if you're planning to stay for more than a few days.
Rates from April 15 through December 14 tend to be 25%-30% lower than those charged during the rest of the year.
Browse Grand Bahama Island Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $99 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' w/Air Credit, up to 65% Off Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- $159 -- Nassau 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 40% Off — $159 Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino