Shopping in New Providence and Paradise Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Providence and Paradise Islands Shopping
Most of Nassau's shops are on Bay Street between Rawson Square and the British Colonial Hotel, and on the side streets leading off Bay Street. Some stores are popping up on the main shopping thoroughfare's eastern end and just west of the Cable Beach strip. Bargains abound between Bay Street and the waterfront. Upscale stores can also be found in Marina Village and the Crystal Court at Atlantis and in the arcade joining the Sheraton Nassau Beach and the Wyndham on Cable Beach.
You'll find duty-free prices—generally 25%-50% less than U.S. prices—on imported items such as crystal, linens, watches, cameras, jewelry, leather goods, and perfumes.
Browse New Providence and Paradise Islands Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air, $950 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com