- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Barbados
Great Resorts: They run the gamut—from unpretentious to knock-your-socks-off.
Great Golf: Golfers can choose from some of the best championship courses in the Caribbean.
Restaurants Galore: Great food includes everything from street-party barbecue to the finest dining.
Wide Range of Activities: With a broad assortment of land and water sports, sightseeing options, and nightlife, there's always plenty to do.
Welcoming Locals: Bajans are friendly, welcoming, helpful, and hospitable. You'll like them; they'll like you.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $122-$129 -- Jamaica 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort, 40% Off BookIt.com
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off — $225-$260 BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean — $799 American Express Travel