Sights & Attractions in Barbados
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bridgetown
In the early days, Bridgetown's natural harbor was where schooners...
|Marinas / Piers, Bodies of Water, Pedestrian Malls||Bridgetown|
National Heroes Square
Across Broad Street from the Parliament Buildings and bordered...
|Squares, Memorials / Monuments||Bridgetown|
Nidhe Israel Synagogue
Providing for the spiritual needs of one of the oldest Jewish...
Overlooking National Heroes Square in the center of town, these...
Northeast of Bridgetown, Queen's Park contains one of the island's...
St. Michael's Cathedral
Although no one has proved it, George Washington is said to have...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean — $799 American Express Travel