Sights & Attractions in Barbados
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northern Barbados
Animal Flower Cave
Small sea anemones, or sea worms (resembling flowers when they...
Barbados Wildlife Reserve
The reserve is the habitat of herons, innumerable land turtles...
|Nature Preserves, Zoos / Aquariums||Northern Barbados|
At this national park in northern St. Peter, across the road...
|Parks, Viewpoints||Northern Barbados|
Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill
Built in 1727, the mill was operational until 1945. Today it's...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Windmills||Northern Barbados|
Sir Frank Hutson Sugar Museum
The Sugar Museum is in an old boiling house in the yard of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Industrial Sites||Northern Barbados|
St. Nicholas Abbey
The island's oldest great house (circa 1650) was named after...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Northern Barbados|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off — $225-$260 BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean — $799 American Express Travel