- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Befitting their lovely island location, the best of Bermuda's hotel spas are spectacular in appearance, with white columns, marble floors, flowing linens, and burbling fountains. Bermuda has three full-service spas, located at the Fairmont Southampton, Elbow Beach, and Cambridge Beaches. Day spas are available at Pompano Beach and the Fairmont Princess.
Sunlight dapples the indoor swimming pools at the Cambridge Beaches Ocean Spa, inside a traditional Bermudian cottage with pink-stucco walls and a ridged roof. The glass dome that covers the pools is opened in warm weather, allowing salt-tinged ocean breezes to drift into the villa. The treatments offered here are hard to find outside Europe. Both full-day and half-day packages include lunch on a bayside terrace.
The Fairmont Southampton's Willow Stream Spa is the island's largest facility. Besides a complete health club, including personal trainers, there's a garden-enclosed indoor pool, a sundeck overlooking the ocean, two Jacuzzis, three lounges, steam rooms, inhalation rooms, and 15 treatment rooms. Specially designed lengthy treatments combine baths, wraps, and massage conducted with the utmost skill.
The Inverurie Day Spa at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess offers a full array of body treatments, massages, and salon services.
Serenity Spa at Pompano Beach Club offers a full range of individual and couple treatments, including baths, scrubs, and massages, from its three treatment rooms, two of which face the ocean.
The Spa at Elbow Beach is the most pampering of Bermuda's spas, with personal and couples spa suites overlooking the Atlantic. The suites include personal showers, vanity area, granite bath, and day beds on private balconies outside the suite. Treatments are based on ayurvedic principles, and use ESPA products. While not the largest, this is the most lavish, personal, private, and relaxing spa on the island.
The Tucker's Point Hotel's Spa is the island's most luxurious, with 12 treatment rooms and 14,000 square feet.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $99 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' w/Air Credit, up to 65% Off Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $679 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise w/Oceanview Royal Caribbean
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air, $950 Off — $799 CheapCaribbean.com