- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Cairo Review
Experience the cuisine and ambience of North Africa at this relaxed restaurant. Boasting a menu of exotic flavors, this popular eatery shows Bermuda's culinary adventurous streak at its best, satisfying the well-traveled palates of both islanders and tourists. Specialties include Egyptian and Moroccan dishes; don't miss the hummus, kofta lamb, and couscous, or the shish kebab. After your meal, settle in on the low-seated sofas in the back room and enjoy a Turkish coffee. The balcony is great for people-watching, and you'll more than likely be offered a pipe of sheesha (fruit tobacco). It's one of the few Front Street restaurants to serve food until the early hours of the morning, and the place becomes a lively nightspot after 10.
- Address: 93 Front St., Hamilton, HM12
- Phone: 441/295-5155
- Location: Hamilton and Environs
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' w/Air Credit, up to 65% Off Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $679 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise w/Oceanview Royal Caribbean
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air, $950 Off — $799 CheapCaribbean.com
- $649 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Summer Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean
After I posted numerous questions on this board, cmcfong asked that I report back on our trip to Bermuda. Read more
27 April 2012, San Juan
Friends Glenn and Carol invited us to join them on a repositioning cruise from San Juan to Bayonne NJ, which started from San Juan. Read more
I am seeking input from my wise fellow travelers here about 2 options that we are considering for a one week trip to Bermuda in early July. Read more
· News & Features
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more
Retreating to the posh pink beaches of Bermuda is always a good idea—there's golf to play, festivals... Read more
The northern end of Court Street in the City of Hamilton is off the typical tourist trail, so you ca... Read more