- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Flying Fish and Omakase Sushi Bar
Flying Fish and Omakase Sushi Bar Review
This restaurant, which was formerly called Primavera, sets the standard for seafood as it specializes in the best local and imported fish. You can choose from oysters, Cap Cod clams and Maine mussels, as well as a king crab leg, pan-roasted striped bass, and scallops and scampi. You can also handpick the lobster from the huge water tank in the middle of the restaurant. This ensures that live seafood is kept in the freshest of conditions until it reaches your plate. The sushi bar, Omakase, is upstairs, but you may order from the menu downstairs as well. Delicacies include the Bermuda maki roll stuffed with crabmeat, avocado, and cucumber. Several vegetarian rolls, stuffed with asparagus or shiitake, are also on the menu.
- Address: 69 Pitts Bay Rd., Hamilton, HM08
- Phone: 441/295-2167
- Location: Hamilton and Environs
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sat.-- Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $1019 & up -- Oceanview 5-Night Bermuda Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean — $429 American Express Travel
After I posted numerous questions on this board, cmcfong asked that I report back on our trip to Bermuda. Read more
27 April 2012, San Juan
Friends Glenn and Carol invited us to join them on a repositioning cruise from San Juan to Bayonne NJ, which started from San Juan. Read more
My boyfriend and I are in dire need of a relaxing vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation? ... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more
Retreating to the posh pink beaches of Bermuda is always a good idea—there's golf to play, festivals... Read more