Sights & Attractions in Bonaire
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Bonaire
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Directly across the road from the Radio Nederland towers on the...
Once used to trap goats, this cave is one of the oldest in Bonaire...
Inside Washington-Slagbaai Park is this beach of coral fossils...
This saltwater lagoon near the island's northern end is a popular...
|Bodies of Water||North Bonaire|
Just a water-taxi hop across from Kralendijk, this little island...
Lac Bay Beach
Known for its festive music on Sunday nights, this open bay area...
This mustard-color building was the manor house of an aloe plantation...
|Architectural Sites||North Bonaire|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore