Sights & Attractions in Tortola
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Road Town and Environs
Get up close and personal with dolphins as they swim in a spacious...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Road Town and Environs|
The most intact historic ruin on Tortola was built by the Dutch...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Road Town and Environs|
J.R. O'Neal Botanic Gardens
Take a walk through this 4-acre showcase of lush plant life...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Road Town and Environs|
Old Government House Museum
The official government residence until 1997, this gracious building...
|Museums / Galleries||Road Town and Environs|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel