Virgin Gorda Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Virgin Gorda Hotel Reviews
While villas are scattered all over Virgin Gorda, hotels are centered in and around the Valley, Nail Bay, and in the North Sound area. Except for Leverick Bay Resort, which is around the point from North Sound, all hotels in North Sound are reached only by ferry.
Visitors craving seclusion would do well at a villa. Most have full kitchens and maid service. Prices per week in winter run from around $2,000 for a one- or two-bedroom villa up to $10,000 for a five-room beachfront villa. Rates in summer are substantially less. On Virgin Gorda a villa in the North Sound area means you can pretty much stay put at night unless you want to make the drive on narrow roads. If you opt for a spot near the Baths, it's an easier drive to town.
Browse Virgin Gorda Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel