Nightlife & the Arts in Virgin Gorda
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Virgin Gorda Nightlife & the Arts
Bath and Turtle
During high season, the Bath and Turtle is one of the liveliest...
Bitter End Yacht Club
Local bands play several nights a week at the Bitter End Yacht...
This is the place for calypso and reggae on Tuesday and Friday...
Little Dix Bay
The bar at Little Dix Bay presents elegant live entertainment...
Mine Shaft Café
The cafe has music on Tuesday and Friday....
Restaurant at Leverick Bay
This resort's main restaurant hosts music on Tuesday and Friday...
There's live piano music nearly every night during the Rock Café's...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||The Valley|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel