Sights & Attractions in Cayman Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in East End
When the easterly trade winds blow hard, crashing waves force...
|Geological Sites||East End|
In the island's original south-shore capital you can find an...
Cayman Islands Brewery
This brewery occupies the former Stingray facility; free tours...
|Wineries / Breweries||East End|
The Mission House is a classic gabled two-story Caymanian home...
|Historic Districts / Sites||East End|
Pedro St. James Castle
Built in 1780, the greathouse is Cayman's oldest stone structure...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||East End|
You enter the Pirate's Caves through a surprisingly good curio...
Wreck of the Ten Sails Park
This lonely, lovely park on Grand Cayman's windswept eastern...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $764 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore