- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Restaurant Las Fuentes
Restaurant Las Fuentes Review
This charming restaurant is in an old residence near the north end of Morón's main drag. Cowhide chairs and wooden tables surround a small courtyard full of potted plants and fuentes (fountains), for which the restaurant is named. Paintings literally cover the walls, and set in the back corner is a small bar. The menu ranges from bistec de res (steak) to camarón al pincho (shrimp kebab).
- Address: Calle Martí, e/Calle Libertad y Calle Agramonte, Morón, Ciego de Ávila
- Phone: 335/5758
- Location: Morón
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Escorted Havana Tour w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more