Sights & Attractions in Central Cuba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Camagüey
Casa Natal de Ignacio Agramonte
This yellow colonial building with a high wooden balcony was probably...
|Museums / Galleries||Camagüey|
Iglesia de la Nuestra Señora de la Soledad
The restored exterior of this 18th-century church dedicated to...
Nuestra Señora de la Merced
Originally erected in 1748, this church was reconstructed in...
Parque Ignacio Agramonte
Originally the city's central square, or Plaza de las Armas...
Plaza de los Trabajadores
Before the Revolution, the Workers Plaza was known as the Plaza...
Plaza de San Juan de Dios
This splendid cobbled square, surrounded by meticulously restored...
Santa Iglesia de la Catedral
Built in 1864, the church—on the southeastern edge of Parque...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel