- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
For a cowboy rodeo Cuban style, stop by the Finca Guajira Rodeo. Competitions are held Tuesday through Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday at 9 am and 2 pm, and entrance costs 5 cuc. Horseback rides are also available here. 3 km/2 mi beyond the Playa Siboney turnoff onto Carretera de Baconao, opposite El Oasis, Santiago de Cuba. No phone.
More Sports and Outdoors
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel