Eastern Cuba Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Eastern Cuba Restaurant Reviews
Eastern Cuba is the most laid-back part of Cuba, but it's also the least accessible to tourists. If you do get here, though, you will find small family-run restaurants and paladares, usually around the center of town, though they are harder to come by than in the more popular destinations. It's good to plan ahead and check with your hotel concierge when reserving at paladares, although most people opt for the easier route by eating at their hotel restaurants.
Browse Eastern Cuba Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Escorted Havana Tour w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel