- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Versalles Review
The Versalles is on a hill 2 km (1 mi) from the airport just south of Santiago on the road to El Morro. There are nice views of the city from here, and it's quiet at night. All accommodations have satellite TVs; rooms are slightly cheaper than cabins.
- Address: Ruta Turística (Carretera del Morro), Km 1, Alturas del Versalles, Santiago de Cuba, Santiago de Cuba
- Phone: 22/69-1016
- Location: Santiago de Cuba
- 46 rooms, 14 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more