- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Marqués de Prado Ameno
At a Glance
- an intimate environment in a unique architectural space
- the hotel doesn't have its own reception area, which it shares it with the neighboring Hotel Florida
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Marqués de Prado Ameno Review
This 18th-century town house is a more private and tranquil property than its sister hotel, the adjacent Hotel Florida. One of Habana Vieja's newest hotels—it opened in 2008—the inner courtyard's hanging tropical plants make it feel like a real private hideaway from the busy, crowded surrounding streets. The decor here is rustic and the rooms small, but they still have a quality finish. Hidden away on the top floor is an air-conditioned 24-hour Internet café, Ciber Café, with printing capabilities and personalized services. The hotel's signature restaurant is the Taberna El Molino, serving Spanish and Cuban favorites.
- Address: Calle O'Reilly 253, e/Cuba and Aguiar, La Habana Vieja, Havana | Map It
- Phone: 7/862-4127
- Website: www.habaguanexhotels.com/pt/hoteis/hotelmarquesdepradoameno.asp
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- 16 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more