- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bodegón Onda Review
In a quiet corner of the Hotel El Comendador, this restaurant certainly offers the best value in the district. The menu's array of tapas includes bread with cheese, fish, tomato, pizzas, and more. And on top of that, grilled fare has been added to the menu, including vegetables, chicken, pork, and fish. Tapas servings vary from 1 to 3 cuc, a great deal in any destination. Grilled offerings can be had for 18 cuc pesos for two persons, another great deal. Service is rather slow, but friendly.
- Address: Hotel El Comendador, Calle Obrapía 55, La Habana Vieja, Havana
- Phone: 7/867-1037
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more