When to Go
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
When to Go
November through May is high season, and temperatures are more moderate than at other times of the year. February is Cuba's coolest month, with temperatures in the 24°C to 26°C (75°F to 79°F) range. Don't rule out a visit during May through October; although this is hurricane season and the weather is hot and humid, there are fewer tourists and generally lower rates.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel