- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
El Mesón del Quijote
El Mesón del Quijote Review
Cuban and international specialties are prepared here—from paella to fabada marinera (seafood bean stew)—and the creative chef adds extraordinarily innovative touches. Other specialties of the house include filet mignon, lobster, fish, and shrimp. The restaurant is conveniently located near to some of the popular hotels, and it's a great stop for those who are looking for additional dining options to their all-inclusive packages.
- Address: Carretera de las Américas, Reparto La Torre, Varadero, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 45/66-7796
- Location: Varadero
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more