- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Isla del Sur
At a Glance
- evening entertainment is varied and constant here
- as with many hotels in Cuba, it is not aging particularly well
Isla del Sur Review
Along the strip of resorts and hotels in Cocodrilo, this is one of the better choices. All rooms have patios facing the sea. A circular swimming pool in the center of the complex gives it a Venice-like, swim-home-for-cocktails feel.
- Address: Playa Lindama, Cayo Largo
- Phone: 45/24-8111
- Location: Cayo Largo
- 59 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more