- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Barbacoa Steak House
Barbacoa Steak House Review
This popular steak house is located in an attractive colonial-style villa and serves specialties including beef fillet Chateaubriand, grilled beef, or strip loin. The restaurant also serves a variety of seafood plates, including the tempting grilled lobster with garlic and butter. Three separate menu options for less than 5 cuc are also attractive offers. This is an excellent, well-priced choice for those who have exhausted their culinary appetites in one of the many nearby all-inclusive resorts or are just interested in more private dining. Decor is classical, tasteful, and almost elegant.
- Address: Calle 64, esquina 1ra Avenida, Varadero, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 45/66-7795
- Location: Varadero
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more