- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most travelers will make a connection in San Juan, Montego Bay, or Aruba. To connect through Aruba, you'll likely have to book your flight on a tiny island-hopper directly with the island-based airline.
Atlanta (Delta, seasonal), Miami (American), and New York-Newark (Continental). American Airlines also offers service from San Juan.
Hato International Airport. The airport has car-rental facilities, duty-free shops, and restaurants. CUR. 5999/839-1000.
American Airlines (5999/869-5707.)
Dutch Antilles Express. This airline offers connecting service from Aruba, Caracas, Santo Domingo, and St. Maarten. 5999/461-3009. www.flydae.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $699 & up -- Curacao Beach Resort & Casino Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises