Biking in Dominica
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cyclists find Dominica's rugged terrain to be an exhilarating challenge, and there are routes suitable for all levels of bikers.
Nature Island Dive. Nature Island Dive has a fleet of bikes in good condition. You can rent a mountain bike for $25, which includes a helmet, but if your group prefers a knowledgeable guide to lead you through specific areas, the cost ranges from $65 for a half day to $96 for a full day, which includes lunch, snacks, and drinks. Soufrière. 767/449-8181.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe