Kayaking in Dominica
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dominica has a couple of kayak outfitters that give tours and rent equipment, with rates of about $50 to $70 for guided excursions, and half-day rentals for about $55.
Nature Island Dive. Nature Island Dive gives kayaking tours around the Soufrière/Scotts Head Marine Reserve. Kayaks rent for US$10 an hour, which doesn't include a guide. Soufrière. 767/449-8181 or 767/276-1505. www.natureislanddive.com.
Wacky Rollers. Wacky Rollers offers kayaking trips around island waters. Front St., Roseau. 767/440-4386. www.wackyrollers.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe