Nightlife & the Arts in Dominica
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dominica Nightlife & the Arts
Arawak House of Culture
Arawak House of Culture, managed by Harry Sealy at the Cultural...
Balas Bar & Courtyard
Every Friday night from 6 to 8 Balas Bar has a very happening...
Very popular with locals, this bar doesn't close until the last...
Melvina's Champagne Bar & Restaurant
Melvina's Champagne Bar & Restaurant is a popular hangout...
Old Mill Cultural Center
At this landmark, the island's first sugarcane processing mill...
At this crowd-pleasing bar, there's no cover, and the food, drinks...
World Creole Music Festival
During the World Creole Music Festival, held for three days in...
Browse All Dominica Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Roseau Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Roseau: Save at the Garraway in May Fr $127+/Nt Expedia