- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are no nonstops from the United States.
Canefield Airport. Canefield Airport is served by only a few small Caribbean-based airlines. Canefield. 767/449-1199.
Melville Hall Airport. Melville Hall Airport, where most flights arrive, is 75 minutes from Roseau. Marigot. 767/445-7101.
Conviasa. Conviasa flies from Venezuela to Dominica on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tickets can be booked through the Whitchurch Travel Agency. 767/448-2181. www.conviasa.aero.
LIAT. LIAT flies from Melville Hall Airport. 767/445-7242 for baggage inquiries; 767/445-8143. www.liatairline.com.
BVI Airlines. BVI Airlines flies from Tortola, in the British Virgin Islands (about US$127.50), and from St. Maarten (about US$120) to Dominica. Flights can be booked online or through the Witchurch Travel Agency. Terrance B. Lettsome International, Suite 234. gobvi.com.
Whitchurch Travel Agency. This local travel agency can book you flights on local airlines, including Conviasa and BVI. 767/448-2181 or 767/448-0111. travelwhitchurch.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe