Sights & Attractions in The Southeast Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Southeast Coast
Altos de Chavón
This re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village sits...
|Towns, Stores / Malls||La Romana|
This islet is often a stopover on an Isla Saona trip, primarily...
Cueva Las Marvillas
Some of the caves in the Dominican Republic are well worth exploring...
|Cave||San Pedro de Macorís|
This village nicknamed "Little Italy" was developed mostly by...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bayahibe|
This somewhat remote island with a beautiful white-sand beach...
Off the east coast of Hispaniola and part of Parque Nacional...
|Beaches, Parks, Islands||Bayahibe|
Playa Bayahibe, where several seafood restaurants are situated...
Playa Boca Chica
You can walk far out into warm, calm, clear waters protected...
Playa Dominicus has clear water, just a very few waves at the...
Playa Juan Dolio
This beach is now glorious, especially in the Villas Del Mar...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $769 & up -- All-Incl. Dominican Republic Trip 4 Nts. w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $659 & up -- 'Dreams' La Romana Vacation w/Air, $330 Off — $659 CheapCaribbean.com
- $569 & up -- All-Incl. La Romana Trip w/Air; Kids Stay Free — $569 CheapCaribbean.com