Golf in Grenada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grenada Golf & Country Club. Determined golfers might want to try the 9-hole course at the Grenada Golf & Country Club, about halfway between St. George's and Grand Anse. Spread over the top of a hill, with strong winds fairly common, the course is more challenging than you might expect. Greens fees are $16 (EC$40) or $24 (EC$60) to play the course twice (from separate tees), and club rental is available; your hotel can make arrangements for you. Popular with local businessmen, this course is convenient to most hotels and is the only public course on the island. The club has changing rooms as well as a bar and restaurant. Golf Course Hill, Belmont, St. George. 473/444-4128.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 25% on Your Stay!: Kalinago Beach in May Save with Expedia, $36/night less
- Book 3-Star Blue Horizons Garden Fr $188+/Nt Expedia