Nightlife & the Arts in Grenada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grenada Nightlife & the Arts
The students at nearby St. George's University like this casual...
On weekends, you can hear disco, soca, reggae, and international...
Gouyave Fish Friday
Every Friday from 4 pm until 1 am, the town of Gouyave—the...
Inside this club's 10,000 square feet are a stage and a dozen...
This club features crab racing on Monday night, karaoke on Thursday...
Spice Basket Dinner Theatre
Combining music and theater, this colorful and family-friendly...
Spicy Fridays and Oldie Goldies at Spice Basket
At the Spice Basket cultural center, Spicy Fridays begin at 5...
Browse All Grenada Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- St. George Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $247+/Nt Expedia
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 25% on Your Stay!: Kalinago Beach in May Save with Expedia, $36/night less
- Book the Allamanda Beach 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt — $138 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Coyaba Beach Fr $264+/Nt — $264 Expedia