Sights & Attractions in Grenada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Grenada
|A-C D-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is a lovely, cool spot for swimming and picnicking. A mountain...
|Bodies of Water||Grenada|
Anse La Roche
About a 15-minute hike north from the village of Prospect, on...
This broad strip of white sand on the northeastern tip of Grenada...
For a great bird's-eye view of Hillsborough and Carriacou's entire...
At Sauteurs (the French word for "leapers"), on the island's...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||Grenada|
Housed in a building that once held a cotton gin, and just one...
|Museums / Galleries||Carriacou|
About 8 mi (13 km) north of St. George's, a turnoff from the...
|Bodies of Water, Trails||Grenada|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in St. George this May Fr $247+/Nt Expedia
- Allamanda Beach in May: $138 & Up Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Laluna Fr $366+/Nt — $366 Save with Expedia, $99/night less
- Save at 4.5-Star Calabash: $340 & Up in May — $340 Expedia