Sights & Attractions in Guadeloupe
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Guadeloupe
|A-C D-K L-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Distillerie Poisson "Rhum du Père Labat"
The Poisson Distillery produces rum (nearly 200,000 liters a year)...
|Wineries / Breweries||Guadeloupe|
Domaine de Séverin
At this historic rum distillery, a small train crosses the plantation...
|Wineries / Breweries||Basse-Terre|
Also known as Louis Castle, this fort was built in 1777 by order...
|Military Sites||Iles des Saintes|
Ft. Fleur d'Épée
The main attraction in Bas-du-Fort is this fortress, built between...
|Museums / Galleries||Grande-Terre|
Gosier was still a tiny village in the 1950s, a simple stopping...
Ilet de Pigeon
This tiny, rocky island a few hundred yards off the coast is...
This exquisite 10-acre park is filled with parrots and flamingos...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Basse-Terre|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $764 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore