Sights & Attractions in Jamaica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Jamaica
Best known as the source of Blue Mountain coffee, these mountains...
|Mountains||Kingston and the Blue Mountains|
Dunn's River Falls
One of Jamaica's most popular attractions is an eye-catching...
|Bodies of Water||Ocho Rios|
Stretching for 7 mi (11 km), the long, white-sand beach in Negril...
In the 1700s it may well have been one of the greatest great...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Montego Bay|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $170 -- Negril 'World's Best' All-Inclusive Resorts, 55% Off Couples Resorts
- $156 -- Luxe Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $599 & up -- Jamaica Trip w/Air; Kids Stay Free, $490 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $100-$112 -- Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, up to 60% Off — $100-$112 Jewel Resorts