- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- rooms are attractive, particularly Nos. 2 and 5
- unique on the island
- not all the benefits of a hotel
- best with a car
- no restaurant here, but many are nearby
This small B&B in a suburban house (about 10 minutes from Fort-de-France) has deluxe suites with contemporary decor, as well as Wi-Fi and other handy amenities. The Continental breakfast is lovely, with jams made from the tropical fruit that ripens on trees outside. The pool is a pleasure; there are a couple of fitness machines nearby. Guests are given clickers for the mechanized security gate. This upscale neighborhood is very close to the center of Fort-de-France, but when you're lying in your terrace hammock, you hear nothing but the songbirds. You might even see an engoulevent (hummingbird) whirring over a flower.
- Address: 22 rte. de l'Union Didier, Fort-de-France, 97200
- Phone: 0596/64-96-00
- Location: Martinique
- 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Fort-de-France Savings! Book at Karibea Squash Fr $189+/Nt Expedia
- Fort-de-France Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $180+/Nt Expedia
Swimming pigs, friendly sharks, deserted cays, a cottage on the water and a boat with which to see it all. Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
Looking to travel for our honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. Read more