- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Most people arrive in Aguadilla either by car from San Juan or by flying directly into Aguadilla's Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernandez. Continental Airlines offers daily flights from Newark to Aguadilla, and JetBlue has service from Orlando or New York. Rental cars ($35-$65 per day) are available from companies operating out of the Aguadilla airport, located at the old Ramey Air Force Base. To reach Aguadilla by car from San Juan, head west on toll road Highway 22, which turns into Highway 2. Continue on Highway 2 until it intersects with Route 111, leading to the center of town.
Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández. Hanger Rd., reached via Rte. 110 or Rte. 107, Aguadilla, 00604. 787/890-6075.
Avis. Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández, Hanger Rd., Aguadilla, 00604. 787/890-3311.
Hertz. Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández, Hanger Rd., Aguadilla, 00604. 787/890-5650.
L & M Rent a Car. Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández, Hanger Rd., Aguadilla, 00604. 787/890-3010. www.alliedcarrentalpr.com.
Enterprise. Aeropuerto Internacional Rafael Hernández, Hanger Rd., Aguadilla, 00604. 787/890-3732.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore