Sights & Attractions in St. Barthelemy
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Barthelemy
|A-B C-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Traces of the island's French provincial origins are evident in...
You can easily explore all of Gustavia during a two-hour stroll...
Le Musée Territorial de Saint Barthélemy
On the far side of the harbor known as La Pointe is the charming...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Barthélemy|
Site of the first French settlement, Lorient is one of the island's...
There is a monument at the crest of the hill that divides St-Jean...
Over the hills beyond Grand Cul de Sac is this much-photographed...
A good spot to park your car is rue de la République...
|Information Centers||St. Barthélemy|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All St. Barthelemy Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore