Sights & Attractions in Nevis
Sights & Attractions Nevis
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alexander Hamilton Birthplace
The Alexander Hamilton Birthplace, which contains the Hamilton...
|Museums / Galleries||Nevis|
The Caribbean's first hotel, the Bath Hotel, built by businessman...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Nevis|
Botanical Gardens of Nevis
In addition to terraced gardens and arbors, this remarkable 7.8-acre...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Nevis|
About 1,200 of Nevis's 10,000 inhabitants live in the capital...
Eden Brown Estate
This government-owned mansion, built around 1740, is known as...
|Houses / Mansions||Nevis|
Fothergills Nevisian Heritage Village
On the grounds of a former sugar plantation-cotton ginnery, this...
Overgrown with tropical vegetation, this site overlooks the place...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Nevis Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel